Episode 7 of #BlockchainBytes for ICORadio Barry James interviews Jonny Fry, CEO of #TeamBlockchain, discussing how ICOs could completely transform business and marketing. Including:
- What would you do if your competitor came up with a £10 million marketing campaign from an ICO?
- Decentralize or be decentralized: why you should think about decentralizing or being decentralized in the future.
- People don’t need to understand how the technology works... but [how it] can be used to help them.
- The mature existing businesses, local authorities and central governments, wanting to use the principle, the concept, and the technology behind initial coin offerings to raise money
- How some token companies could become bigger than the quoted companies that have issued them
- The potential for conflicts between a shareholder of a business and a token holder
- How ICOs can speed up innovation and how Jonny expects to see more funds investing in cryptocurrencies
- The Venezuelan Petrocoin